« Home | The Bucket List, or Day Zero Project » | The C Word » | A Letter to Youngling » | Dear People I Live With.... » | It's 106 miles to Chicago.... » | Your Tax Dollars Hard At Work.... » | Sounds In The Car » | Brought To You By The Letters P and G... » | Curses! Tagged Again! » | Days Of Wine and Roses » 

Thursday, January 24, 2008 

Diva-isms

Since I have just enough time for a drive-by post, I thought I'd share some of the diva's misinterpretations, or rather, re-interpretations of words and phrases. I will give extra credit to any one who can decipher them all. I warn you, some are very easy, others are tough.

"See ya later, crocodator!"

college cheese

shark juice

diamond flash

Extra credit: "mom, why did you call me buttface?" (buttface is the twisted word here, and it has something to do with diamond flash)

Good luck! Answers posted tomorrow!

Labels: , ,