« Home | Hey. You. Yes, you. Shhhhhhhhh! » | *ahem* » | I'm dreaming of a.........Snow Day » | Sleep has a taste. » | Thanks. Ya coulda clued me in. » | At risk of being judged, branded and labelled.... » 

Saturday, December 10, 2005 

So THAT'S how it happens.

What will a lazy Saturday afternoon spent reading blogs and playing gameblast in a desperate attempt to ignore the fact that you are functioning on three hours of sleep get you?

In my case, I just channeled Michael Jackson.

As youngling sits in his bouncy seat cooing at ESPN's sportcenter, I quip:

"That's right little man, you ain't bad, you ain't nothin."

I either need a starbucks fix or a nap......STAT.

Well, I am feminine and white, but I don't have the moves or the penchant for small boys. Magic 8 Ball says, "Ask again later."

Post a Comment