« Home | What I Want for Mother's Day by Kirdy » | Can I Get Depends With That? » | Dear Cartoon Network, » | Now For Something Completely Different » | The Wind Cries Mary » | I Would Like To Thank The Academy » | You Have Been Warned » | Cman the Entrepreneur » | Beware the Ides of April » | Today I Betray My Own » 

Monday, May 14, 2007 

Life is unfair....

OK. First off I want to say that I know what I am about to whine about is totally petty and most women would be jealous of it. But of course I am going to bitch anyway. Totally. Read at your own risk.

I went yesterday to get refitted for bras. I could tell I had been losing weight and even my sport bras were getting too big, so I was due.

When I started this whole process I was a 38C. I was thrilled to finally be in a C cup. Bye, bye, big tatas.

So I thought.

Yesterday I got re-measured and I am now a......34DDD. WTF? Why can't I just lose weight in my chest like normal people??!?!??!? I was so looking forward to buying cute little lacy numbers at Victoria's Secret, but oh, no. Instead I am subjected to buying the ugly ass industrial strength bras that come in the triple "holy shit are those things for real size."

Damn.