« Home | Tagged. » | Last minute call from the governor... » | Failure? Or brilliant success? » | We're making the switch » | Hey! We found the WMD! Over here! » | Some days are better than others. » | Pleasures I always forget » | I'll see your penis and raise you two balls » | What were you doing 5 years ago on this night? » | Dude, I'm twitching. Hold me. » 

Monday, January 30, 2006 

Good for whatever ails ya

Tonight I was giving the youngling some gas drops before dinner when LMD walked in.

Me: You ready for your gas drops?

LMD: Hey! I want ass drops, too!

She was so determined looking, so adamant that I couldn't even laugh. How could you laugh at a face that serious? Instead, I gave her a tiny dose of gas drops and walked into the bathroom to put them away. And laughed there instead, like any good mom would.

That's so damn funny. I myself want some ass drops. Does it make your ass smaller???

Sweet. Gotta love the WMD!

Tell me more about the ass drops. Do they remove stretch marks?

Het. are you calling her sweet little child a weapon of mass destruction? ;)

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link