« Home | I'll see your penis and raise you two balls » | What were you doing 5 years ago on this night? » | Dude, I'm twitching. Hold me. » | Just push M. » | The One Where the Child Says, "Dammit" » | Since my letter to Santa was obviously diverted... » | The Diva has spoken. » | Here's the story.... » | So THAT'S how it happens. » | Hey. You. Yes, you. Shhhhhhhhh! » 

Sunday, January 08, 2006 

Pleasures I always forget

Today the chaos family spent a lazy afternoon at the park. My heart was so full of joy and love as we sat in the sun. Is there anything more idyllic than an afternoon spent in the warmth of the sun? Serenity was mine, and I spent time thinking of life's other tiny pleasures that I often forget.

The taste of the season's first fresh strawberry ranks high on my list, as does fresh pineapple. Every single time I have a bite of either, I curse and remind myself to eat them both more often. Sheer heavenly delights!

Freshly cut grass. 'Nuff said.

A nap on a summer afternoon with a soft breeze coming in through an open window.

The smell of snow.

What tiny pleasures give you great joy?

chocolate chips straight from the bag. Enjoy your new found freedom...I know I do mine!

Post a Comment