« Home | This sorta explains it all » | It's a Two For....Saturday. » | *tap, tap* Is this thing on? » | Screw the coffee.......bring on the beer! » | Coffee.......Coffee NOW! » | I love Britney Spears. Seriously. » | Hiya, Neighbor! » | Bitchslapped by Reality » | Things that make ya go hm........ » | A pox on thy house and all within it » 

Sunday, March 12, 2006 

Ow. Just.....ow.

Pardon this completely self-indulgent whine. You have been warned. Leave now, or suffer the consequences.

I hurt. Everywhere. It's damn hard to be funny, erudite or even the least bit coherent when I hurt like this.

Shame on me. I have fibromyalgia (I hate the term "suffer from"....talk about indulgent!) and certain things can trigger a flare. One of these triggers is Splenda, aka sucralose. I don't care if it's made from sugar.....that shit is evil. I had a few sips of something a WEEK ago and I still hurt intensely.

Right now if you told me streaking through my neighborhood would help, I'd try it. My neighbors would probably hate you, though.

I hope to return you all to regularly scheduled programming soon.