« Home | The One Where the Child Says, "Dammit" » | Since my letter to Santa was obviously diverted...... » | The Diva has spoken. » | Here's the story.... » | So THAT'S how it happens. » | Hey. You. Yes, you. Shhhhhhhhh! » | *ahem* » | I'm dreaming of a.........Snow Day » | Sleep has a taste. » | Thanks. Ya coulda clued me in. » 

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 

Just push M.

It's what I do when no one is looking. Which one are you?

www.entertainmentanytime.com

Be honest.....I know of at least one for sure who is an N, and I know of a possible S. You know who you are.

That was so very much needed today. Try hitting the up arrow key and then the space bar. Hilarious.

Yeah. The number of times I did that last night borders on psychotic. ;)

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link